I have been teaching Reiki for close to 20 years and thousands of students have learnt at SoulCentre.
One of the most amazing aspects of Reiki is how life changes after the first lesson.
It’s almost like living in a house with dirty windows and suddenly someone comes along and cleans the windows and for the first time you can really see colours, images and your life clearly.
A whole new energy and atmosphere results and its like life has really taken on a positive turn.
At Reiki we teach hands on healing, which supports the body in its healing process and also bringing it into balance.
However more importantly we teach a way of living life, which allows you to be more connected to this wonderful universe we live in and to move into synchronicity and support as you live your daily life.
What does this mean exactly?
Many situations arise where you simply are amazed at how they happened and there is no logical explanation for them;
- You think of a person you have not spoken to for a long time and then they call
- You hear a song on the radio which brings a deep message to you and later something else happens with the exact same message
- You make a plan to follow your dream and suddenly opportunities arise which previously you could not imagine possible.
- You need money to purchase something of benefit and then its manifested in some unusual way.
- You are keen to meet a certain person and a friend of a friend introduces you. The list is endless….
Since learning Reiki my life has truly been guided.
Each step is like a piece of a Jigsaw that fits into place and slowly piece by piece a beautiful image is created.
I am passionate about teaching Reiki to others in a professional manner.
The student attracts the teacher they deserve – this is a fact – and I am fully committed to giving everything I can to support each of my students on their Reiki journey.
Many students have now become Reiki teachers and it is such a joy to see their growth, happiness and passions for Reiki.
I am truly blessed to be able to teach.